This viola is a German Trade model made circa 1960 and is 15.5" in size. It features a one-piece irregularly flamed maple back & sides, with fantastic unusual figure in the upper bouts.
The top of the instrument is close-medium grain spruce.
The varnish is a golden brown colour.
This instrument is beautifully warm & resonant, responsive & powerful.
Full Atelier Puglisi set-up, including:
- fingerboard plane and re-shape
- high quality Evah Pirazzi strings
- new custom fitted Aubert bridge
- ebony tailpiece
- soundpost adjustment
Legendary Atelier Puglisi service, including:
- 100% guarantee on all workmanship
- adjustments to tone and set-up at no extra cost
- free fitting with any string or pick-up purchase
Upper bouts 18.6 cms
Middle bouts 12.7 cms
Lower bouts 23.1 cms
Body length 39.5 (15 5/6") cm
Ribs 38 mm