This bold Edgar Korner 1981 German Trade instrument is a handsome and affordable 16" Viola.
Made in Klingenthal, Germany it has a two piece back with medium figuring with matching ribs, neck and scroll. The Spruce is medium to wide grain and the varnish is amber based brown.
Full Atelier Puglisi set-up, including:
- fingerboard plane and re-shape
- high quality Tonica strings
- new custom fitted Aubert bridge
- new Wittner tailpiece
- soundpost adjustment
Legendary Atelier Puglisi service, including:
- 100% guarantee on all workmanship
- adjustments to tone and set-up at no extra cost
- free fitting with any string or pick-up purchase
- your choice of either Thomastik or Pirastro strings for no extra charge.
- 20% discount on any Kun or Wolf shoulder rest.
Upper Bout: 19cm
C Bout: 13cm
Lower Bout: 23.5cm
For purchasing details or further information, please contact us via the contact form on our website.
All prices are correct at time of uploading. Price variances may occur.
Price is inclusive of 10% Australian Goods and Services Tax.
This tax is not applicable to overseas customers