A fantastic opportunity to own a Contemporary instrument made in Canberra and Oberlin, USA by Hugh Withycombe.
Containing a two piece highly figured back with matching ribs, the quality of this instrument highlights the merit of purchasing a contemporary luthier's work.
Although a larger sized Viola, it is finely made and lightweight. This viola boasts a deep and bold sound.
Atelier Puglisi set-up, including:
- high quality Evah Pirazzi strings
- ebony tailpiece
Legendary Atelier Puglisi service, including:
- 100% guarantee on all workmanship
- adjustments to tone and set-up at no extra cost
- free fitting with any string or pick-up purchase
- your choice of either Thomastik or Pirastro strings for no extra charge.
- 20% discount on any Kun or Wolf shoulder rest.
Upper Bout: 19 cm
C Bout: 13.5 cm
Lower Bout: 23.5 cm
Length of Body: 40.5 cm
For purchasing details or further information, please contact us via the contact form on our website.
All prices are correct at time of uploading. Price variances may occur.
Price is inclusive of 10% Australian Goods and Services Tax.
This tax is not applicable to overseas customers