Eastman 50 double basses are perfect for budding young bass players! These instruments are a top quality plywood and we belive they represent the best value for money of any entry level based on the market!! Awesome quality and so well designed they really are enjoy to play. In all sizes too.
Our most popular instrument, we sell so many of these to schools around Australia for their music programs.
Prefitted with bridge adjusters, an extra added bonus for tonal clarity and playability. Set the hight of the strings to suit.
Low action, great for beginners and ease of playing. Raise and action for more dynamics and volume.
Durable construction for use at school and home without any fear!
Full Atelier Puglisi deluxe set-up, including:
- fingerboard planed and re-shaped. More playable
- upgraded high quality French Bridge, custom fitted, includes bridge adjusters
- high quality D'addario Strings
- soundpost adjustmented
- ebony tailpiece for tone
Complete double bass outfit, including:
- soft padded cover
- brazilwood bow (French or German style)
Legendary Atelier Puglisi service, including:
- 100% guarantee on all workmanship
- adjustments to tone and set-up at no extra cost. We fit in with you and your techers specs and needs.
- free fitting with any string or pick-up purchase.
- $50.00 discount on a Realist pick-up when purchased at time of instrument sale.
- upgrade to a carbon fiber bow with a 25% discount.
Sturdy laminated top, back and ribs with hand-carved maple neck and scoll. Solid brass machines heads by 'Rubner' Germany, Gamba patterned body - not too large, not too small.
Available in 1/8 size, 1/4 size, 1/2 size as well as 3/4 size and 7/8 size.
For purchasing details and availability, please contact us
All prices are correct at time of uploading. Price variances may occur.
Price is inclusive of 10% Australian Goods and Services Tax.