This fantastic double bass is sure to be the perfect instrument for the orchestral player. The bass is 7/8 in size and dates back to the 1880s. It is well made, with violin corners. The instrument plays beautifully and would suit a professional or advanced player. It has a beautiful deep tone and would be ideal for orchestral playing.
Full Atelier Puglisi set-up, including:
- fingerboard plane and re-shape
- high quality strings
- new fiber tailwire
- soundpost adjustment
Legendary Atelier Puglisi service, including:
- 100% guarantee on all workmanship
- adjustments to tone and set-up at no extra cost
- free fitting with any string or pick-up purchase
This instrument is no longer available
- your choice of strings for no extra charge. This includes great brands such as Helicore, Pirastro and Innovation.
- $50.00 discount on a Realist pick-up when purchased at time of instrument sale.
Ribs: 18.5/20.2/21 cm
Upper bout: 53.5 cm
Middle bout: 39 cm
Lower bout: 68.3 cm
Body length: 116.5 cm
String length: 42.5 inches