A rare oportunity to find a lovely 7/8 German made violin. This instrument has a fine grained Spruce top with a one piece slab cut figured Maple back with matching ribs.
A real pleasure to play, even tone across the strings making this instrument great to learn on as well as being a great sounding instrument for performing.
Full Atelier Puglisi set-up, including:
- fingerboard plane and re-shape
- high quality Obligato strings
- new custom fitted Aubert bridge
- new Wittner tailpiece
- soundpost adjustment
Legendary Atelier Puglisi service, including:
- 100% guarantee on all workmanship
- adjustments to tone and set-up at no extra cost
- free fitting with any string or pick-up purchase
- your choice of either Thomastik or Pirastro strings for no extra charge.
- $20.00 discount on any Bam fiberglass case (subject to availability).
- 20% discount on any Kun or Wolf shoulder rest.
Middle Bout: 10.9cm
Lower Bout: 19.5cm
Body Length: 34.7cm
Sorry this is no longer available
All prices are correct at time of uploading. Price variances may occur.
Price is inclusive of 10% Australian Goods and Services Tax.