This rich and sweet sounding cello is crafted from aged European tone-woods. The Albert Nebel in the showroom is a Stradivari copy. Also available in a Guarneri pattern.
Full Atelier Puglisi set-up, including:
- fingerboard plane and re-shape
- nut adjustment
- high quality Larsen and Thomastik strings
- new custom fitted French 'Superieur' Despaiu bridge
- soundpost adjustment
Legendary Atelier Puglisi service, including:
- 100% guarantee on all workmanship
- adjustments to tone and set-up at no extra cost
- free fitting with any string or pick-up purchase
- your choice of either Jarger, Larsen or Pirastro strings for no extra charge.
- $50.00 discount on any Bam fiberglass cello case (subject to availability).
Specifications coming soon!
For purchasing details or further information, please call (03) 9853 9525 to speak with the showroom or email email@example.com
All prices are correct at time of uploading. Price variances may occur.
Price is inclusive of 10% Australian Goods and Services Tax.