Hand made by Alberto in Mexico in 2012 this is his 33rd Violin. With a beautiful high quality Spruce top and Maple back with matching ribs this instrument has been carefully hand carved. It plays with an excellent response with a clear bright tone.
High quality fittings to ensure that this instrument is sounding and playing perfectly.
This Violin would be well suited to an advanced student hoping for a career in music or a professional musican looking for a great modern instrument.
For further information on this established and respected maker please visit his website www.luthieralbertosoria.com
Atelier Puglisi set-up, including:
- Dominant strings
- ebony tailpiece
Legendary Atelier Puglisi service, including:
- 100% guarantee on all workmanship
- adjustments to tone and set-up at no extra cost
- free fitting with any string or pick-up purchase
- your choice of either Thomastik or Pirastro strings for no extra charge.
- $20.00 discount on any Bam fiberglass case (subject to availability).
- 20% discount on any Kun or Wolf shoulder rest.
Upper Bout: 16.9cm
Middle Bout: 11.1cm
Lower Bout: 20.6cm
Body Length: 35.5cm
For purchasing details or further information, please contact us via the contact form on our website.
For more information on our fine instruments, visit our Facebook page dedicated to featuring unique instruments and instrument makers.
All prices are correct at time of uploading. Price variances may occur.
Price is inclusive of 10% Australian Goods and Services Tax.