This French copy of an Amatius violin has recently been lovingly restored at Atelier Puglisi.
With interesting fluting and wide arching, it is fitted with Piranito Strings to compliment it's bright and clear sound.
Full Atelier Puglisi set-up, including:
- fingerboard plane and re-shape
- high quality Piranito strings
- new custom fitted Aubert bridge
- new Wittner tailpiece
- soundpost adjustment
Legendary Atelier Puglisi service, including:
- 100% guarantee on all workmanship
- adjustments to tone and set-up at no extra cost
- free fitting with any string or pick-up purchase
Now priced at $2,200.00 AUD
- your choice of Thomastik or Pirastro strings for no extra charge.
- $20.00 discount on any Bam fiberglass case (subject to availability).
- 20% discount on any Kun or Wolf shoulder rest.
Upper Bout: 16.5 cm
C Bout: 11.5 cm
Lower Bout: 20.7 cm
Ribs: 3.9 cm
All prices are correct at time of uploading. Price variances may occur.
Price is inclusive of 10% Australian Goods and Services Tax.