more info and images coming soon...
If you're looking for an second hand instrument in superb condition, over 100 years old, look no further! A highly figured red-brown violin is waiting for you to test it out!
This instrument is very responsive and easy to play.
This violin has a label reading: Made in London by hand/Varnished by a secret process/which greatly enhances the Volume and quality of Tone/Supplied only by the Sole Proprieters/Barnes & Mullins/London 1906.
Full Atelier Puglisi set-up, including
- High quality Thomastik Dominant Strings
- New custom fitted Aubert Bridge
- New Wittner Ultralight Tailpiece
- Soundpost Adjustment
- Fingerboard plane and nut adjustment
- New pegs, worked and fitted
Legendary Puglisi Service
- 100% guarantee on all workmanship
- Adjustment to tone and set up at no extra cost
- Free fitting with any string or pick up purchase
- Your choice of Thomastik or Pirastro strings at no extra charge
- $20.00 discount on any BAM fiberglass case (subject to availability)
- 20% discount on any Kun or Wolf Shoulder Rest
Measurements over arching
Upper Bout: 16.9
Middle Bout: 11.5cm
Bottom Bout: 21cm
Body length: 35.4cm
For purchasing details or further information, please contact us at email@example.com
or phone (03) 9853-9525
For more information on our fine instruments, visit our Facebook page dedicated to featuring unique instruments and instrument makers.
All prices are correct at time of uploading. Price variances may occur.
Price is inclusive of 10% Australian Goods and Services Tax.