This violin is a German Trade made instrument that is a copy of a Brunelli Violin.
The instrument has a clear bright tone, very responsive and easy to play with an even sounding tone across the strings.
This instrument would suit a player looking for a bold sound and is best suited to intermediate players.
Full Atelier Puglisi set-up, including:
- fingerboard plane and re-shape
- high quality Evah Pirazzi strings
- new custom fitted Aubert bridge
- new Wittner tailpiece
- soundpost adjustment
Legendary Atelier Puglisi service, including:
- 100% guarantee on all workmanship
- adjustments to tone and set-up at no extra cost
- free fitting with any string or pick-up purchase
- your choice of either Thomastik or Pirastro strings for no extra charge.
- $20.00 discount on any Bam fiberglass case (subject to availability).
- 20% discount on any Kun or Wolf shoulder rest.
Upper Bout: 16.9cm
Middle Bout: 11.4cm
Lower Bout: 20.8cm
Body Length: 36.0cm
For purchasing details or further information, please contact us via the contact form on our website.
All prices are correct at time of uploading. Price variances may occur.
Price is inclusive of 10% Australian Goods and Services Tax.