This violin is exemplary of this famous Parisian maker's work. Featuring Collin-Mezin's signature amber-brown varnish and robust design, the violin has a robust sound with a refined upper register.
The instrument is labelled:
Ch. J.B. Collin-Mezin Fils
Medaille D'Or Exposition Universelle 1900
Paris - Made in France
Full Atelier Puglisi set-up, including:
- fingerboard plane and re-shape
- high quality Obligato strings
- soundpost adjustment
Legendary Atelier Puglisi service, including:
- 100% guarantee on all workmanship
- adjustments to tone and set-up at no extra cost
- free fitting with any string or pick-up purchase
- your choice of either Thomastik or Pirastro strings for no extra charge.
- $20.00 discount on any Bam fiberglass case (subject to availability).
- 20% discount on any Kun or Wolf shoulder rest.
Sorry this violin has been sold
Upper bout: 16.8 cm
Middle bout: 11.2 cm
Lower bout: 20.4 cm
Body length: 35.7 cm
String length: 13 inches
For further information, please contact us via the contact form on our website.
For more information on our fine instruments, visit our Facebook page dedicated to featuring unique instruments and instrument makers.