This instrument is a hand crafted instrument by Corey Swan made in Providence, USA in 2012.
Made from top quality materials this instrument has a Spruce top with figured Maple back and sides. This instrument has amazing projection and a strong full tone over the entire instrument. Very even and easy to play whilst making a brilliant sound.
This Violin would suit and advanced student or professional player looking for interesting contemporary instruments.
Atelier Puglisi set-up, including:
- Pirastro Evah Pirazzi Strings
- ebony tailpiece
Legendary Atelier Puglisi service, including:
- 100% guarantee on all workmanship
- adjustments to tone and set-up at no extra cost
- free fitting with any string or pick-up purchase
- your choice of either Thomastik or Pirastro strings for no extra charge.
- $20.00 discount on any Bam fiberglass case (subject to availability).
- 20% discount on any Kun or Wolf shoulder rest.
Upper Bout: 17.0cm
Middle Bout: 11.5cm
Lower Bout: 21.0cm
Body Length: 35.6cm
This has found a new home!
For more information on our fine instruments, visit our Facebook page dedicated to featuring unique instruments and instrument makers.
All prices are correct at time of uploading. Price variances may occur.
Price is inclusive of 10% Australian Goods and Services Tax.