Friedrich Zimmerman Violin - German circa 1900s.
This instrument has a clean and powerful tone, with a lovely smooth lower register and and even tone across all strings.
Full Atelier Puglisi set-up, including:
- High quality Pirastro Strings
- New custom fitted Aubert Bridge
- New Wittner Ultralight Tailpiece
- New Sound Post
Legendary Atelier Puglisi Service:
- 100% guarantee on all workmanship
- Adjustment to tone and set up at no extra cost
- Free fitting with any string or pick up purchase
- Your choice of Thomastik or Pirastro strings at no extra charge
- $20.00 discount on any BAM fiberglass case (subject to availability)
- 20% discount on any Kun or Wolf Shoulder Rest
Upper Bout: 17cm
Middle Bout: 11.1cm
Lower Bout: 20.8cm
Back length: 36cm
For more information or to book an appointment please contact us at email@example.com
or phone (03) 9853-9525
All prices are correct at time of uploading. Price variances may occur.
Price is inclusive of 10% Australian Goods and Services Tax.