Look no further for a Viennese style contrabass! Recently given the deluxe treatment in the Atelier Puglisi workshop, this instrument is to ready to meet it's new owner.
Sounds big and powerful in orchestral or solo tunning
Made in Germany circa 1880s, this double bass is in excellent condition. Strong build with outside linings on the ribs.
The double bass has evidence of an adventurous past, multiple labels, repair labels and inscriptions, all part of it's unique history. Come and try for yourself and be part of it's history!
Full Atelier Puglisi deluxe set-up, including:
Fitted with new German Rubner Machine Heads - tyrolean style.
- New Ebony fingerboard, planed and re-shaped
- A grade French Bridge, custom fitted
- high quality Spirocore or Pirastro strings
- new deluxe 'New Harmony' lightweight endpin
- new fiber tailwire
- new sound post and adjustment
- New ebony tailpiece
Legendary Atelier Puglisi service, including:
- 100% guarantee on all workmanship
- adjustments to tone and set-up at no extra cost
- free fitting with most strings or pick-up at purchase
Upper bout: 53.4cm
Middle bout: 38.8cm
Lower bout: 66.4 cm
Body length: 110cm
String length: 110cm | 43 1/4inches
For purchasing details or further information, please contact us
All prices are correct at time of uploading. Price variances may occur.
Price is inclusive of 10% Australian Goods and Services Tax.