Looking for a Viennese style contrabass! Have a good look at this instrument recently given the deluxe treatment in the Atelier Puglisi! Now ready to meet it's new owner.
Sounds big and powerful in orchestral or solo tunning
Made in Germany circa 1880s, this soild double bass is in excellent condition.
The double bass has evidence of an adventurous past, multiple labels, repair labels and inscriptions, all part of it's unique history. Come and try for yourself and be part of it's history!
Close up view of the G-string side f-hole shows the indentations from the Viennese bowing style.
Full Atelier Puglisi deluxe set-up, including:
Fitted with new German Rubner Machine Heads - tyrolean style.
- New A grade Ebony fingerboard, planed and re-shaped
- A grade French Bridge, custom fitted
- high quality Spirocore or Pirastro strings
- new deluxe 'New Harmony' lightweight endpin
- new fiber tailwire
- new sound post and adjustment
- New ebony tailpiece
Legendary Atelier Puglisi service, including:
- 100% guarantee on all workmanship
- adjustments to tone and set-up at no extra cost
- free fitting with most strings or pick-up at purchase
Upper bout: 53.4cm
Middle bout: 38.8cm
Lower bout: 66.4 cm
Body length: 110cm
String length: 110cm | 43 1/4inches
For purchasing details or further information, please contact us
All prices are correct at time of uploading. Price variances may occur.
Price is inclusive of 10% Australian Goods and Services Tax.