This instrument is made following an original Stradivarius design. It is made of slightly flamed maple and aged spruce top. The Heinrich Gill firm graduate and finish it by hand to reach the best results in tone and appearance.
Each individual instrument is very precisely and carefully made. The varnish is spirit based and slightly shaded.
A perfect student instrument or a second instrument for a more advanced player.
Full Atelier Puglisi set-up, including:
- fingerboard plane and re-shape
- high quality Evah Pirazzi strings
- new custom fitted Aubert bridge
- new Wittner tailpiece
- soundpost adjustment
Legendary Atelier Puglisi service, including:
- 100% guarantee on all workmanship
- adjustments to tone and set-up at no extra cost
- free fitting with any string or pick-up purchase
For purchasing details or further information, please contact us via the contact form on our website.
All prices are correct at time of uploading. Price variances may occur.
Price is inclusive of 10% Australian Goods and Services Tax.