Handcrafted in Romania, this model of Gliga represents excellent quality, design and value for money. Featuring slightly broader shoulders than those of the French style Gliga bass, quality European tonewoods and an
A fantasticly versatile instrument that can be set up for any style of playing. This instrument has already proven very popular amongst students of classical, jazz and pop music alike. Our biggest selling instrument!
Full Atelier Puglisi deluxe set-up, including:
- fingerboard plane and re-shape
- new and better bridge
- high quality Spirocore or Pirastro strings
- upgraded and new Ultralight New Harmony Carbon fibre endpin
- new custom fitted Aubert bridge
- new fiber tailwire
- soundpost adjustment
- ebony tailpiece
Complete double bass outfit, including:
- soft padded cover
- FPS brazilwood bow (French or German style)
Legendary Atelier Puglisi service, including:
- 100% guarantee on all workmanship
- adjustments to tone and set-up at no extra cost
- free fitting with any string or pick-up purchase
- your choice of strings for no extra charge. This includes great brands such as Helicore, Pirastro and Innovation.
- $50.00 discount on a Realist pick-up when purchased at time of instrument sale.
- upgrade to a carbon fiber bow with a 25% discount.
Materials: European spruce and maple, fine German machine heads, ebony fittings.
Ribs: 19/21.5/21.8 cm
Upper bout: 47.5 cm
Middle bout: 34.9 cm
Lower bout: 68 cm
Body length: 113 cm
String length: 41.5 inches
For purchasing details or further information, please contact us
All prices are correct at time of uploading. Price variances may occur.
Price is inclusive of 10% Australian Goods and Services Tax.