This instrument is no longer available.
Handcrafted in Romania, this model of Gliga represents excellent quality, design and value for money. Featuring slightly broader shoulders than those of the French style Gliga bass, quality European tonewoods.Strong bulid!
A fantasticly versatile instrument that can be set up for any style of playing. This instrument has already proven very popular amongst students of classical, jazz, folk and pop music alike.
Full Atelier Puglisi deluxe set-up, including:
- fingerboard plane and re-shape
- high quality Spirocore or Pirastro strings
- upgraded to a new Ultralight New Harmony Carbon fibre endpin
- new custom fitted Aubert 'A' grade bridge
- new fiber tailwire
- New spruce hand fitted soundpost
- ebony tailpiece
Complete double bass outfit, including:
- soft padded cover
- FPS brazilwood bow (French or German style)
Legendary Atelier Puglisi service, including:
- 100% guarantee on all workmanship
- adjustments to tone and set-up at no extra cost
- free fitting with any other strings or pick-up purchase
- your choice of strings for no extra charge. This includes great brands such as Helicore, Pirastro
- $50.00 discount on a Realist pick-up when purchased at time of instrument sale.
- upgrade to a carbon fiber bow with a 25% discount.
Materials: European spruce top with mapleback, sides and neck, German "Rubner" machine heads, ebony fingerboard and tailpiece, carbon fibre end pin.
Ribs: 19/21.5/21.8 cm
Upper bout: 47.5 cm
Middle bout: 34.9 cm
Lower bout: 68 cm
Body length: 113 cm
String length: 41.5 inches / 105 cm
Back in stock Feb 2021.
For purchasing details or further information, please contact us
All prices are correct at time of uploading. Price variances may occur.
Price is inclusive of 10% Australian Goods and Services Tax.