Deluxe Set Up
Smaller French Model
easy to play
Handcrafted in Romania, this model of Gliga represents excellent quality, design and value for money. Featuring slightly smaller shoulders than those of the German style Gliga bass, with quality European tonewoods. This model also features single Rubner machine heads.
A fantastic versatile instrument that can be set up for any style of playing.
This instrument has already proven very popular amongst students of classical, jazz and pop music alike.
Full Atelier Puglisi set-up, including:
- fingerboard plane and re-shape
- new and better bridge
- high quality Spirocore strings
- new Glasser carbon-fiber endpin
- new custom fitted Aubert bridge
- new fiber tailwire
- soundpost adjustment
- ebony tailpiece
Complete double bass outfit, including:
- soft padded cover
- FPS brazilwood bow (French or German style)
Legendary Atelier Puglisi service, including:
- 100% guarantee on all workmanship
- adjustments to tone and set-up at no extra cost
- free fitting with any string or pick-up purchase
Back in Stock now!
- your choice of strings for no extra charge. This includes great brands such as Helicore, Pirastro and Innovation.
- $50.00 discount on a Realist pick-up when purchased at time of instrument sale.
- upgrade to a carbon fiber bow with a 25% discount.
Materials: European spruce and maple, fine German machine heads, ebony fittings.
Ribs: 19/21.5/21.8 cm
Upper bout: 47.5 cm
Middle bout: 34.9 cm
Lower bout: 68 cm
Body length: 113 cm
String length: 41.5 inches
Just $5,550 AUD with cover and bow
back in stock!
For purchasing details or further information, please contact us
All prices are correct at time of uploading. Price variances may occur.
Price is inclusive of 10% Australian Goods and Services Tax.
This tax is not applicable to overseas customers