This instrument is one of a pair of fine orchestral double basses with a long history in orchestras around the world. It is is excellent condition and would suit a professional orchestral player. Made by the well known firm at Gotz, Germany, this instrument features highly figured maple with a carved back, violin corners and attractive engraved machine heads.
The instrument is labelled:
Conrad A. Gotz 1982 Model #557
Full Atelier Puglisi set-up, including:
- fingerboard plane and re-shape
- high quality orchestral strings
- soundpost adjustment
- ebony tailpiece
Legendary Atelier Puglisi service, including:
- 100% guarantee on all workmanship
- adjustments to tone and set-up at no extra cost
- free fitting with any string or pick-up purchase
Price on Application
- your choice of strings for no extra charge. This includes great brands such as Helicore, Pirastro and Innovation.
- $50.00 discount on a Realist pick-up when purchased at time of instrument sale.
Materials: European spruce and maple, fine German machine heads, ebony fittings.
String length: 109cm
Lower bout: 69.5cm
Middle bout: 38.5cm
Upper bout: 53.5cm
Body length (measured on top): 117cm
Rib Depth: 21:17
For purchasing details or further information, please contact us via the contact form on our website.
All prices are correct at time of uploading. Price variances may occur.
Price is inclusive of 10% Australian Goods and Services Tax.