This professional grade double bass has been in the posession of a professional orchestral player for the last 20+ years. Bought as a matching pair, this instrument is in near mint condition. This is a wonderful and rare opportunity to own a fine orchestral instrument.
Made by the well known firm at Gotz, Germany, this instrument features highly figured maple with a carved back, violin corners and engraved machine heads.
Conrad A. Gotz 1983 Model # 557
Full Atelier Puglisi set-up, including:
- fingerboard plane and re-shape
- high quality orchestral strings
- soundpost adjustment
- ebony tailpiece
Legendary Atelier Puglisi service, including:
- 100% guarantee on all workmanship
- adjustments to tone and set-up at no extra cost
- free fitting with any string or pick-up purchase
Price on Application
- your choice of strings for no extra charge. This includes great brands such as Helicore, Pirastro and Innovation.
- $50.00 discount on a Realist pick-up when purchased at time of instrument sale.
Materials: European spruce and maple, fine German machine heads, ebony fittings.
String length: 109cm
Lower bout: 69.5cm
Middle bout: 38.5cm
Upper bout: 53.5cm
Body length (measured on top): 117cm
Rib Depth: 21:17
For purchasing details or further information, please contact us via the contact form on our website.
All prices are correct at time of uploading. Price variances may occur.
Price is inclusive of 10% Australian Goods and Services Tax.