"The Gotz family business was founded in 1884 by Conrad Götz Jr. in the region of Saxony known as the Vogtland. In the music district Conrad August began with the production of strings and rosin. Within a very short time his products won an excellent reputation among musicans and dealers. On account of the unique quality of the craftmanship in the region, the music industry flourished. The instruments still produced in the so-called "Music Corner" make up a large part of the world market."
This is a beautiful new instrument with a rich warm tone. This instrument would be perfecly suited to students and more advanced players alike.
Full Atelier Puglisi set-up, including:
- fingerboard plane and re-shape
- high quality Evah Pirazzi strings
- new custom fitted Aubert bridge
- new Wittner tailpiece
- soundpost adjustment
Legendary Atelier Puglisi service, including:
- 100% guarantee on all workmanship
- adjustments to tone and set-up at no extra cost
- free fitting with any string or pick-up purchase
This Violin has been sold