7265 H E Martin 3/4 Double Bass
This Beautiful H E Martin Double Bass has received full restoration work in our Atelier workshop.
This is a unique Australian made instrument recently restored back to it's original condition with a great sound & convenient string length.
Little is known about this instrument's maker who came from England to settle and work in Sydney. He also made violins, viola's and cello's.
The beauty of his work is certainly testament to his proficiency and talent as an instrument maker.
This instrument features Gamba corners, a two piece flat back and Cedar top.
This instrument has the following measurements:
- The upper bout is 52.8 cm
- The middle bout is 37.2 cm
- The lower bout is 67 cm
- The body length is 108.4 cm
- The bass rib measurements are 23 cm at the neck, 22.9 cm in the C bout and 28 cm at the bottom.
- The string length is 103.5cm or 41 and 3/4"
*Sorry, this instrument has been sold*