What a Bass! This Double Bass was previously owned by a principal Bass player in one of Australia's major orchestras. It has been played professionally for more than 45 years in Australia.
Converted to 5 string in the 1970's, this instrument is easily adaptable to be returned to 4 strings.
Featuring a large figured swell back and violin corners, this majestic Double Bass has been restored in our workshop and is now available for purchase.
The instrument is labelled:
Full Atelier Puglisi set-up, including:
- fingerboard plane and re-shape
- high quality Spirocore strings
- soundpost adjustment
- ebony tailpiece
Legendary Atelier Puglisi service, including:
- 100% guarantee on all workmanship
- adjustments to tone and set-up at no extra cost
- free fitting with any string or pick-up purchase
Sorry, this instrument has been sold
- your choice of strings for no extra charge. This includes great brands such as Helicore, Pirastro and Innovation.
- $50.00 discount on a Realist pick-up when purchased at time of instrument sale.
Materials: European spruce and maple, fine German machine heads, ebony fittings.
Upper Bout: 56 cm
Middle Bout: 39.5 cm
Lower Bout: 67 cm
String Length: 109 cm (42.75 inches)
Ribs: 15 cm / 22.5 cm / 22 cm
Body Length: 112.5 cm
For purchasing details or further information, please contact us via the contact form on our website.
All prices are correct at time of uploading. Price variances may occur.
Price is inclusive of 10% Australian Goods and Services Tax.