This Hofner double bass has a long history in the Australian music scene. Formerly owned by a senior lecturer in music at the University of Tasmania, this instrument has been featured in over three hundred recordings and countless gigs, including a performance at the ARIA awards. This instrument has been used for a wide range of musical styles and is very well suited to Jazz and Contemporary style playing. It would nonetheless be a suitable solo or orchestral instrument. The Hoffner label is a well known and highly respected amongst the bass playing community, and this is a fine example of this make.
Full Atelier Puglisi restoration, including:
- fingerboard plane and re-shape
- high quality Spirocore strings
- soundpost adjustment
- clean and polish
Legendary Atelier Puglisi service, including:
- 100% guarantee on all workmanship
- adjustments to tone and set-up at no extra cost
- free fitting with any string or pick-up purchase
- your choice of strings for no extra charge.
- $50.00 discount on any Atelier Puglisi Bobelock embroidered padded cover (subject to availability).
This instrument features gamba corners and a carved back. It has ebony fittings and is unlabelled.
Sorry this is no longer available
All prices are correct at time of uploading. Price variance may occur.
Price is inclusive of 10% Australian Goods and Services Tax. This tax is not applicable to overseas customers.