The Jay Haide l'ancienne instruments are brought to you after years of development.
The varnish is a new formulation, carefully applied and beautifully antiqued giving each instrument the patina of age, so desired by both musicians and connoisseurs.
Jay Haide instruments are all hand made with high quality maple and spruce.
They are as beautiful tonally as they are visually.
This instrument has been designed for the advanced student or professional who needs an instrument that will compliment and enhance their artistic style.
"This is a great chance to purchase a new professional level instrument without the super high pricetag!"
Full Atelier Puglisi set-up, including:
- High quality Larsen Strings
- New custom fitted Aubert Bridge
- New Wittner Ultralight Tailpiece
- New Sound post and adjustment
- Fingerboard plane and nut adjustment
- New pegs, worked and fitted
Legendary Puglisi Service
- 100% guarantee on all workmanship
- Adjustment to tone and set up at no extra cost
- Free fitting with any string or pick up purchase
- Your choice of Thomastik or Pirastro strings at no extra charge
- $20.00 discount on any BAM fiberglass case (subject to availability)
- 20% discount on any Kun or Wolf Shoulder Rest
- Upper Bout: 8.5cm
- Middle Bout: 12.5cm
- Lower Bout: 23cm
- Body Length: 15"
- Rib Depth: 4.5cm
We have a great range of bows available to compliment your new viola.
- Coda Diamond Carbon Fibre Bow $1289
- Coda Prodigy Carbon Fibre Bow $454
- Carbon Fibre Bow $359
- Schumann Timber Bow $359
- Ary France Bow $1090
High-quality photos coming soon!
For purchasing details or further information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or phone (03) 9853-9525
For more information on our fine instruments, visit our Facebook page dedicated to featuring unique instruments and instrument makers.
All prices are correct at time of uploading. Price variances may occur.
Price is inclusive of 10% Australian Goods and Services Tax.
This tax is not applicable to overseas customers