The Jay Haide l'ancienne basses are brought to you after years of development. The varnish is a new formulation, carefully applied and beautifully antiqued giving each instrument the patina of age, so desired by both musicians and connoisseurs. They are as beautiful tonally as they are visually. The Jay Haide l'ancienne has been designed for the advanced student and professional who needs an instrument that will compliment and enhance their artistic style.
This Jay Haide Double Bass is hand made with top quality maple and spruce in a Quenoil design with sloping shoulders. It would suit a variety of players looking for the highest quality new instrument, with that rich old look, feel and tone!
Full Atelier Puglisi set-up, including:
- fingerboard plane and re-shape
- high quality Thomastik or Pirastro strings
- New Harmony super light Carbon Fibre End pin
- new custom fitted Aubert bridge
- new fiber tailwire
- soundpost adjustment
- rosewood tailpiece
Legendary Atelier Puglisi service, including:
- 100% guarantee on all workmanship
- adjustments to tone and set-up at no extra cost
- free fitting with any string or pick-up purchase
- your choice of strings for no extra charge. This includes great brands such as Helicore, Pirastro and Innovation.
- $50.00 discount on a Realist pick-up when purchased at time of instrument sale.
Upper Bout: 47cm
Middle Bout: 34cm
Lower Bout: 66cm
String Length: 105.3cm
Rib depth: 23cm
Body Length: 113.0 cm
$11,500 (inc. GST)
Sorry out of stock... More coming very soon. Due mid July
For purchasing details or further information, please contact us via the contact form on our website.
All prices are correct at time of uploading. Price variances may occur.
Price is inclusive of 10% Australian Goods and Services Tax.
This tax is not applicable to overseas customers