Jean-Paul Martin Violins are said to be one of the best value-for-money Violin available on the violin market today.
The Jean-Paul Martin Violin is a highly antiqued Stradavarius copy.
The perfect instrument for an advancing beginner or an intermediate player. This instrument has already proven to be very popular with teachers and students.
Full Atelier Puglisi set-up, including:
- fingerboard plane and re-shape
- high quality Obligato strings
- new custom fitted Aubert bridge
- new Wittner tailpiece
- soundpost adjustment
Legendary Atelier Puglisi service, including:
- 100% guarantee on all workmanship
- adjustments to tone and set-up at no extra cost
- free fitting with any string or pick-up purchase
Currently priced at $2,250.00 AUD
sorry sold out of this model
- your choice of Thomastik or Pirastro strings for no extra charge.
- $20.00 discount on any Bam fiberglass case (subject to availability).
- 20% discount on any Kun or Wolf shoulder rest.
Middle Bouts: 11 cms
Lower Bouts: 21 cms
Body Length: 32.5 cms
All prices are correct at time of uploading. Price variances may occur.
Price is inclusive of 10% Australian Goods and Services Tax.