Eastman Music Company and Eastman Strings are commited to creating fine hand crafted instruments to honor the tradition of making musical instruments that has been passed on for centuries.
The 501 model, Jean-Pierre Lupot, the body features select aged spruce maple and hand applied antiqued varnish with an attractive red brown. The Eastman 501 advanced student instruments also feature genuine German Rubner machine heads.
Full Atelier Puglisi set-up, including:
- fingerboard plane and re-shape
- high quality Thomastik or Pirastro Strings
- new Glasser carbon-fiber endpin
- new custom fitted Aubert bridge with adjusters
- new high quality steel rope tailwire
- soundpost adjustment
Complete double bass outfit, including:
- soft padded cover
- K.Holtz Fibreglass bow (French) or Schumann/FPS Brazilwood bow (German)
Legendary Atelier Puglisi service, including:
- 100% guarantee on all workmanship
- adjustments to tone and set-up at no extra cost
- free fitting with any string or pick-up purchase
- $50.00 discount on a Realist pick-up when purchased at time of instrument sale.
- upgrade to a carbon fiber bow with a 25% discount.
Measurements coming soon
For purchasing details or further information, please contact us via the contact form on our website or email firstname.lastname@example.org
All prices are correct at time of uploading. Price variance may occur.
Price is inclusive of 10% Australian Goods and Services Tax. This tax is not applicable to overseas customers.