Another fine viola is made by contemporary Japanese born, Australian luthier Kae Sato-Goodsell.
She has a keen eye for clean and accurate design, making refined and attractive models. This original model is inspired by Amati Violas and features a 'seahorse' f-holes. The instrument has a unique light amber blonde oil varnish and is fitted with rosewood pegs and a rosewood chinrest.
Have a listen to this powerful instrument here on youtube: Goodsell Violas
- high quality Pirastro Evah Pirazzi Strings
- high quality Ponticelli bridge
- beautiful rosewood pegs with Buffalo bone accent, and matching rosewood chinrest
- Wittner Ultra light tail piece and kevlar tailwire
- European Maple and Spruce with oil varnish
Legendary Atelier Puglisi service, including:
- 100% guarantee on all workmanship
- adjustments to tone and set-up at no extra cost
- free fitting with any string or pick-up purchase
- your choice of either Thomastik or Pirastro strings for no extra charge.
- $20.00 discount on any Bam fiberglass case (subject to availability).
- 20% discount on any Kun or Wolf shoulder rest.
Ribs: 3.8 cm
Upper bout: 18.7 cm
Middle bout: 13 cm
Lower bout: 24 cm
Body length: 15.75''
String length: 35.4 cm
This instrument has now sold to a very lucky player.
For more information on our fine instruments, visit our Facebook page dedicated to featuring unique instruments and instrument makers.
All prices are correct at time of uploading. Price variances may occur.
Price is inclusive of 10% Australian Goods and Services Tax.