This fine viola is made by contemporary Australian luthier Kae Sato-Goodsell. She has a keen eye for clean and accurate design, making refined and attractive models. Sato-Goodsell has a passion for the viola, with a particular interest in building practical and smaller models. This viola is made following a 1785 Guadagnini model. Guadagnini is considered one of the greatest luthiers in history, in league with Stradavarius. The instrument has a unique light amber blonde varnish and is fitted with high quality Rosewood fittings. It is a comfortable 15.8 inch model, yet its broad body allows for plenty of volume. Made in 2013.
Legendary Atelier Puglisi service, including:
- 100% guarantee on all workmanship
- adjustments to tone and set-up at no extra cost
- free fitting with any string or pick-up purchase
- your choice of either Thomastik or Pirastro strings for no extra charge.
- $20.00 discount on any Bam fiberglass case (subject to availability).
- 20% discount on any Kun or Wolf shoulder rest.
Ribs: 4 cm
Upper bout: 18.7 cm
Middle bout: 13.7 cm
Lower bout: 23.3 cm
Body length: 15.8''
String length: 36 cm
Sorry this instrument has now sold
For further information, please contact us via the contact form on our website.
For more information on our fine instruments, visit our Facebook page dedicated to featuring unique instruments and instrument makers.
All prices are correct at time of uploading. Price variances may occur.
Price is inclusive of 10% Australian Goods and Services Tax.