This fine viola is made by contemporary Australian luthier Kae Sato-Goodsell. She has a keen eye for clean and accurate design, making refined and attractive models. Sato-Goodsell has a passion for the viola, with a particular interest in building practical and smaller models. The instrument has a unique light amber blonde varnish and is fitted with high quality boxwood fittings. It is a comfortable 15.5 inch model. Made in 2010.
Legendary Atelier Puglisi service, including:
- 100% guarantee on all workmanship
- adjustments to tone and set-up at no extra cost
- free fitting with any string or pick-up purchase
- your choice of either Thomastik or Pirastro strings for no extra charge.
- $20.00 discount on any Bam fiberglass case (subject to availability).
- 20% discount on any Kun or Wolf shoulder rest.
**This instrument is no longer available**
Ribs: 4.2 cm
Upper bout: 19 cm
Middle bout: 12.4 cm
Lower bout: 23 cm
Body length: 15.5''
String length: 37 cm
For purchasing details or further information, please contact us via the contact form on our website.
For more information on our fine instruments, visit our Facebook page dedicated to featuring unique instruments and instrument makers.
All prices are correct at time of uploading. Price variances may occur.
Price is inclusive of 10% Australian Goods and Services Tax.