*Unfortunately this instrument is no longer available*
A striking Cremonese instrument from Contemporary maker, Ludovic Lassarat. This violin exudes warm tones and is a good indication of the level of these Italian craftsmen.
It features a two piece medium flamed back with matching ribs, neck and scroll, the spruce is fine to medium grain.
Atelier Puglisi set-up, including:
- high quality Obligato strings
- rosewood tailpiece and fittings.
Legendary Atelier Puglisi service, including:
- 100% guarantee on all workmanship
- adjustments to tone and set-up at no extra cost
- free fitting with any string or pick-up purchase
- your choice of either Thomastik or Pirastro strings for no extra charge.
- $20.00 discount on any Bam fiberglass case (subject to availability).
- 20% discount on any Kun or Wolf shoulder rest.
Upper Bout: 16.8cm
C Bout: 11.3cm
Lower Bout: 21cm
String Length: 32cm
Body Length: 35.5cm
For purchasing details or further information, please contact us via the contact form on our website.
For more information on our fine instruments, visit our Facebook page dedicated to featuring unique instruments and instrument makers.
All prices are correct at time of uploading. Price variances may occur.
Price is inclusive of 10% Australian Goods and Services Tax.
This tax is not applicable to overseas customers