This beautiful high arched instrument has been lovingly played by a professional musician who owned the instrument for more than 50 years.
This extremely interesting instrument has a beautiful tone which features stunning clarity in the upper register and warmth in the lower range.
Suitable for all chamber music requirements, the instrument has been meticulously restored to a very high standard.
Full Atelier Puglisi set-up, including:
- fingerboard plane and re-shape
- high quality Evah Pirazzi strings
- ebony tailpiece
- soundpost adjustment
Legendary Atelier Puglisi service, including:
- 100% guarantee on all workmanship
- adjustments to tone and set-up at no extra cost
- free fitting with any string or pick-up purchase
Price on Application
- your choice of either Thomastik or Pirastro strings for no extra charge.
- $20.00 discount on any Bam fiberglass case (subject to availability).
- 20% discount on any Kun or Wolf shoulder rest.
Label: Assaione Rome Anno 1699
Middle bouts 11 cm
Lower bouts 20.5 cm
For purchasing details or further information, please contact us via the contact form on our website.
For more information on our fine instruments, visit our Facebook page dedicated to featuring unique instruments and instrument makers.
All prices are correct at time of uploading. Price variances may occur.
Price is inclusive of 10% Australian Goods and Services Tax.
This tax is not applicable to overseas customers