This stunning French made Violin stamped Nicolas Duchene and labeled Jerome Thibouville Lamy.
This instrument has a fine grained Spruce top and a beautiful one piece highly figured Maple back with matching ribs. The neck and scroll are also made from Maple.
With a sweet resonant tone this instrument has a very fast response and is a joy to play.
Well suited to an advanced student or professional players.
Full Atelier Puglisi set-up, including:
- fingerboard plane and re-shape
- Dominant strings
- new custom fitted Aubert bridge
- ebony tailpiece
- soundpost adjustment
Legendary Atelier Puglisi service, including:
- 100% guarantee on all workmanship
- adjustments to tone and set-up at no extra cost
- free fitting with any string or pick-up purchase
- your choice of either Thomastik or Pirastro strings for no extra charge.
- $20.00 discount on any Bam fiberglass case (subject to availability).
- 20% discount on any Kun or Wolf shoulder rest.
Upper bout: 16.5cm
Middle bout: 11.9cm
Lower bout 20.8
Body length: 35.6cm
For purchasing details or further information, please contact us via the contact form on our website.
All prices are correct at time of uploading. Price variances may occur.
Price is inclusive of 10% Australian Goods and Services Tax.