This stunning French made Violin stamped Nicolas Duchene and labeled Jerome Thibouville Lamy.
This instrument has a fine grained Spruce top and a beautiful one piece highly figured Maple back with matching ribs. The neck and scroll are also made from Maple.
With a sweet resonant tone this instrument has a very fast response and is a joy to play.
Well suited to an advanced student or professional players.
Full Atelier Puglisi set-up, including:
- fingerboard plane and re-shape
- Dominant strings
- new custom fitted Aubert bridge
- ebony tailpiece
- soundpost adjustment
Legendary Atelier Puglisi service, including:
- 100% guarantee on all workmanship
- adjustments to tone and set-up at no extra cost
- free fitting with any string or pick-up purchase
Upper bout: 16.5cm
Middle bout: 11.9cm
Lower bout 20.8
Body length: 35.6cm
For further information, please contact us via the contact form on our website.