Reminiscent of Italian Makers, this cello features a sophisticated amber coloured spirit varish. It has been created from selected quality timbers - a beautifully flamed maple back, sides and scroll, and spruce top. This cello is suited to an intermediate or advanced player, and has a rich and even tone.
Full Atelier Puglisi set-up, including:
- fingerboard plane and re-shape
- nut adjustment
- high quality Larsen and Thomastik strings
- new custon fitted bridge
- soundpost adjustment
Legendary Atelier Puglisi service, including:
- 100% guarantee on all workmanship
- adjustments to tone and set-up at no extra cost
- free fitting with any string or pick-up purchase
- your choice of Jarger, Larsen or Pirastro strings for no extra charge
- $50.00 discount on any Bam fiberglass cello case (subject to availability)
For purchasing details or further information, please call (03) 9853 9525 to speak with the showroom or email firstname.lastname@example.org
All prices are correct at time of uploading. Price variances may occur.
Price is inclusive of 10% Australian Goods and Services Tax.