This majestic Double Bass boasts not only superior sound and tone but also heavily features beautiful engravings around the purfling and violin corners.
Purchased brand new by it's owner in 1970, this Double Bass has played in American orchestras for many years and is now looking for a new home in Australia.
The label reads:
No. 61 4/4 V
S. No 433
C. Mesiel, Union, New Jersey
Full Atelier Puglisi set-up, including:
- fingerboard plane and re-shape
- high quality Spirocore strings
- soundpost adjustment
- ebony tailpiece
Legendary Atelier Puglisi service, including:
- 100% guarantee on all workmanship
- adjustments to tone and set-up at no extra cost
- free fitting with any string or pick-up purchase
Sorry, this instrument is no longer available.
- your choice of strings for no extra charge. This includes great brands such as Helicore, Pirastro and Innovation.
- $50.00 discount on a Realist pick-up when purchased at time of instrument sale. Only $199.00 with discount!
Upper Bout: 49.3 cm
C Bout: 38.5 cm
Lower Bout: 69.5cm
Ribs: 22.5: 22.8: 23cm
String Length: 42 inches
For purchasing details or further information, please contact us via the contact form on our website.
All prices are correct at time of uploading. Price variances may occur.
Price is inclusive of 10% Australian Goods and Services Tax.