If you are thinking of starting on Double Bass, this is the bass for you! The Eastman is a versatile instrument, perfect for students who are still finding their sound. This Bass comes is available in two models: The Eastman 80, an all-plywood instrument; and the Eastman 95, which features plywood back and sides and a solid spruce top. It is comfortably sized, with sloping shoulders and gamba corners.
Whilst the Eastman is a budget bass, like all instruments in our showroom, it has been carefully selected and has recieved the full Atelier Puglisi set up.
Full Atelier Puglisi set-up, including:
- fingerboard plane and re-shape
- high quality Helicore strings
- new custom fitted French Despiau bridge with adjusters
- new highgrade rope tailwire
- soundpost adjustment
Complete double bass outfit, including:
- soft padded cover
- K.Holtz Fibreglass bow (French) or Schumann/FPS Brazilwood bow (German)
Legendary Atelier Puglisi service, including:
- 100% guarantee on all workmanship
- adjustments to tone and set-up at no extra cost
- free fitting with any string or pick-up purchase
- $50.00 discount on a Realist pick-up when purchased at time of instrument sale.
- upgrade to a carbon fiber bow with a 25% discount.
For purchasing details or further information, please contact us via the contact form on our website or email firstname.lastname@example.org
All prices are correct at time of uploading. Price variance may occur.
Price is inclusive of 10% Australian Goods and Services Tax. This tax is not applicable to overseas customers.