If you are thinking of starting on Double Bass, this is the bass for you! The Eastman is a versatile instrument, perfect for students who are still finding their sound. This Bass comes is available in two models: The Eastman 80, an all-plywood instrument; and the Eastman 95, which features plywood back and sides and a solid spruce top. It is comfortably sized, with sloping shoulders and gamba corners.
Whilst the Eastman is a budget bass, like all instruments in our showroom, it has been carefully selected and has recieved the full Atelier Puglisi set up.
Full Atelier Puglisi set-up, including:
- fingerboard plane and re-shape
- high quality Helicore strings
- new Glasser carbon-fiber endpin
- new custom fitted French Despiau bridge with adjusters
- new highgrade steel rope tailwire
- soundpost adjustment
- bridge adjusters
Complete double bass outfit, including:
- soft padded cover
- K.Holtz Fibreglass bow (French) or Schumann/FPS Brazilwood bow (German)
Legendary Atelier Puglisi service, including:
- 100% guarantee on all workmanship
- adjustments to tone and set-up at no extra cost
- free fitting with any string or pick-up purchase
- $50.00 discount on a Realist pick-up when purchased at time of instrument sale.
- upgrade to a carbon fiber bow with a 25% discount.
Available now, however limited numbers
Just four three two ONE left in stock.
For purchasing details or further information, please contact us via the contact form on our website or email firstname.lastname@example.org
All prices are correct at time of uploading. Price variance may occur.
Price is inclusive of 10% Australian Goods and Services Tax. This tax is not applicable to overseas customers.