Stunning, fine 99 year old Italian violin from the firm Puglisi Reale, Catania - Italia. This instrument has a new lease on life, after a very recent restoration.
Full Atelier Puglisi deluxe set-up, including:
- fingerboard plane and re-shape
- high quality French 'A' Mirecourt Aubert Bridge, custom fitted
- high quality Pirastro 'Evah Pirazzi' Strings for brilliance and power
- new ultralight German Wittner tailpiece with inbuilt fine tuners
- new soundpost and adjustment
Legendary Atelier Puglisi service, including:
- 100% guarantee on all workmanship
- adjustments to tone and set-up at no extra cost
- free fitting with any string or pick-up purchase
- your choice of either Thomastik or Pirastro strings for no extra charge.
- $20.00 discount on any Bam fiberglass case (subject to availability).
- 20% discount on any Kun or Wolf shoulder rest.
Upper Bout: 16.3cm
Middle Bout: 11.2cm
Lower Bout: 20.3cm
Body Length: 36cm
More high-quality photos coming soon!
For purchasing details or further information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or phone (03) 9853-9525
For more information on our fine instruments, visit our Facebook page dedicated to featuring unique instruments and instrument makers.
All prices are correct at time of uploading. Price variances may occur.
Price is inclusive of 10% Australian Goods and Services Tax.
This tax is not applicable to overseas customers