This exciting 4/4 Cello is the perfect demonstration of value for money. Beautifully antiqued, set up professionally and very clear tonal properties ensures the new owner of this cello will not be disappointed. Crafted from selected European tonewoods. Copy of Guarneri del Gesù.
Full Atelier Puglisi set-up, including:
- fingerboard plane and re-shape
- nut adjustment
- high quality Larsen and Thomastik strings strings
- new custom fitted French 'Superieur' Despaiu bridge
- soundpost adjustment
Legendary Atelier Puglisi service, including:
- 100% guarantee on all workmanship
- adjustments to tone and set-up at no extra cost
- free fitting with any string or pick-up purchase
- your choice of either Jarger, Larsen or Pirastro strings for no extra charge.
- $50.00 discount on any Bam fiberglass cello case (subject to availability).
Measurements over arching:
For purchasing details or further information, please call (03) 9853 9525 to speak with the showroom or email email@example.com
All prices are correct at time of uploading. Price variances may occur.
Price is inclusive of 10% Australian Goods and Services Tax.