A high quality double bass for the advancing student. This Samuel Eastman has a Solid Spruce top, hand carved and antiqued using special varnish techniques to give a unique aged apprearance. The sturdy ply-wood back and sides provide peace of mind in more demanding environmental conditions, whilst the solid spruce top gives added tonal quality and volume.
Full Atelier Puglisi set-up, including:
- fingerboard plane and re-shape
- high quality Helicore strings
- high quality
- new custom-fitted French Despiau Bridge with adjusters
- new high - quality steel rope tailwire
- soundpost adjustment
Complete double bass outfit, including:
- soft padded cover
- K.Holtz Fibreglass bow (French) or Schumann/FPS Brazilwood bow (German)
Legendary Atelier Puglisi service, including:
- 100% guarantee on all workmanship
- adjustments to tone and set-up at no extra cost
- free fitting with any string or pick-up purchase
- $50.00 discount on a Realist pick-up when purchased at time of instrument sale.
- upgrade to a carbon fiber bow with a 25% discount.
Measurements coming soon
For purchasing details or further information, please contact us via the contact form on our website or email email@example.com
All prices are correct at time of uploading. Price variance may occur.
Price is inclusive of 10% Australian Goods and Services Tax. This tax is not applicable to overseas customers.