Exceptional handcrafted instruments using fine, figured maple and spruce. This 7/8 cello is perfect for an advanced student who's out grown their 3/4 cello, or for someone looking for a more comfortable to play instrument.
Ready to try in the showroom today!
Full Atelier Puglisi deluxe set-up, including:
- fingerboard planed and re-shape
- upgraded high quality French Aubert Bridge, custom fitted
- powerful and smooth Pirastro Evah Pirazzi or Larsen strings.
- new spruce soundpost
- Wittner Ultralight Tailpiece with inbuilt fine-tuners
Legendary Atelier Puglisi service, including:
- 100% guarantee on all workmanship
- adjustments to tone and set-up at no extra cost
body length 71.6 cm
upper bout 33.3 cm wide
lower bout 44.2 cm wide
string lengh 66.5 cm
For purchasing details, further information or you would just like to try this cello,
please feel free to contact us
All prices are correct at time of uploading. Price variances may occur.
Price is inclusive of 10% Australian Goods and Services Tax.