Exceptional handcrafted instruments using fine, figured maple and spruce. This 7/8 cello is perfect for an advanced student who's out grown their 3/4 cello, or for someone looking for a more comfortable to play instrument.
Full Atelier Puglisi deluxe set-up, including:
- fingerboard planed and re-shape
- upgraded high quality French Aubert Bridge, custom fitted
- powerful and smooth Pirastro Evah Pirazzi or Larsen strings.
- new spruce soundpost
- Wittner Ultralight Tailpiece with inbuilt fine-tuners
Legendary Atelier Puglisi service, including:
- 100% guarantee on all workmanship
- adjustments to tone and set-up at no extra cost
body length 71.6 cm
upper bout 33.3 cm wide
lower bout 44.2 cm wide
string lengh 66.5 cm
This cello is sold. However another 7/8 model in stock very soon.
All prices are correct at time of uploading. Price variances may occur.
Price is inclusive of 10% Australian Goods and Services Tax.