Made from quality European timbers, this cello comes from the workshop of well renowned instrument-maker Scott Cao. This cello would make a wonderful instrument for a promising beginner. It has a fine and clear tone, making it higly suitable for student playing.
Full Atelier Puglisi set-up, including:
- fingerboard plane and re-shape
- high quality Jargar strings
- new custom fitted Aubert bridge
- new Wittner tailpiece
- soundpost adjustment
Legendary Atelier Puglisi service, including:
- 100% guarantee on all workmanship
- adjustments to tone and set-up at no extra cost
- free fitting with any string or pick-up purchase
- your choice of either Jarger, Larsen or Pirastro strings for no extra charge.
- $50.00 discount on any Bam fiberglass cello case (subject to availability).
Materials: European spruce and maple, ebony fittings and fingerboard, antique varnish finish
Measurements coming soon
For purchasing details or further information, please contact us via the contact form on our website.
All prices are correct at time of uploading. Price variance may occur.
Price is inclusive of 10% Australian Goods and Services Tax.
This tax is not applicable to overseas customers.