The Scarampella copy featres European Maple and Spruce, and Indian Ebony. This instrument is well suited to the intermediate or advancing student.
Scott Cao is seen as one of the best contemporary violin makers in the world.
His instruments represent fantastic value for money and reliable quality sound. Cao specializes in recreating copies of famous instruments, this one here a copy of a Scarampella 1890.
Stefano Scarampella is seen as one of the best makers of the early 20th century. This Scott Cao copy produces a large, robust tone. Featuring fine to medium grain on the Spruce top and highly flamed back and sides.
Cao's instruments are in the hands of professional players which have received countless tone awards, including awards from the Violin Society of America no less than six times!
Full Atelier Puglisi set-up, including:
- High quality Thomastik Strings
- New custom fitted Aubert Mirecourt Bridge
- New Wittner Ultralight Tailpiece
- Soundpost Adjustment
- Fingerboard shoot and nut adjustment
- New pegs, worked and fitted
Legendary Puglisi Service
- 100% guarantee on all workmanship
- Adjustment to tone and set up at no extra cost
- Free fitting with any string or pick up purchase
- Your choice of Thomastik or Pirastro strings at no extra charge
- $20.00 discount on any BAM fiberglass case (subject to availability)
- 20% discount on any Kun or Wolf Shoulder Rest
Measurements centred bold size
- Upper Bout: 16.9cm
- Middle Bout: 11cm
- Lower Bout: 20.7cm
- Body Length: 35.8cm
- Rib Depth: 2.9-3cm
- Ratio: 13:19.5cm
For purchasing details or further information, please contact us at email@example.com
or phone (03) 9853-9525
For more information on our fine instruments, visit our Facebook page dedicated to featuring unique instruments and instrument makers.
All prices are correct at time of uploading. Price variances may occur.
Price is inclusive of 10% Australian Goods and Services Tax.
This tax is not applicable to overseas customers