The Scott Cao violins are currently out of stock. Available only by special request.
Scott Cao is seen as one of the best contemporary violin makers in the world. His instruments represent fantastic value for money and reliable quality sound. Cao specializes in recreating copies of famous instruments, in particular models by Antonio Stradivari and Guiseppe Guarneri del Gesu.It's no wonder that his instruments are in the hands of professional players which have received countless tone awards, including awards from the Violin Society of America no less than six times!
The SCV35 is an entry-level violin with an advanced, quality build and sound.
Violin Outfit Complete with bow and a half moon case
This instrument has been completely set up in our workshop with no compromises.
Full Atelier Puglisi set-up, including
- High quality Thomastik Strings
- New custom fitted Aubert Bridge
- New Wittner Ultralight Tailpiece
- Soundpost Adjustment
- Full fingerboard shoot and nut adjustment
- New pegs, worked and fitted
Legendary Puglisi Service
- 100% guarantee on all workmanship
- Adjustment to tone and set up at no extra cost
- Free fitting with any string or pick up purchase
- Your choice of Thomastik or Pirastro strings at no extra charge
- $20.00 discount on any BAM fiberglass case (subject to availability)
- 20% discount on any Kun or Wolf Shoulder Rest
- Upper Bout: 16.6cm
- Middle Bout: 11.1cm
- Lower Bout: 20.2cm
- Body Length: 35.5cm
- Rib Depth: 3cm
- Ratio: 13:19.5cm
For purchasing details or further information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or phone (03) 9853-9525
For more information on our fine instruments, visit our Facebook page dedicated to featuring unique instruments and instrument makers.
All prices are correct at time of uploading. Price variances may occur.
Price is inclusive of 10% Australian Goods and Services Tax.
This tax is not applicable to overseas customers