This lovely example of a German Trade violin is well crafted and sure to offer many more years of enjoyment to a lucky player. It is a highly attractive golden brown colour with flamed wood and is in excellent condition.
With a warm full tone this instrument would be ideal for an intermediate to advanced student.
Full Atelier Puglisi set-up, including:
- fingerboard plane and re-shape
- high quality Evah Pirazzi strings
- new custom fitted Aubert bridge
- ebony tailpiece with gold-plated adjusters
- soundpost adjustment
Legendary Atelier Puglisi service, including:
- 100% guarantee on all workmanship
- adjustments to tone and set-up at no extra cost
- free fitting with any string or pick-up purchase
- your choice of either Thomastik or Pirastro strings for no extra charge.
- $20.00 discount on any Bam fiberglass case (subject to availability).
- 20% discount on any Kun or Wolf shoulder rest.
Upper Bout: 16.6cm
Middle Bout: 11.0cm
Lower Bout: 20.2cm
Body Length: 35.9cm
For purchasing details or further information, please contact us via the contact form on our website.
All prices are correct at time of uploading. Price variances may occur.
Price is inclusive of 10% Australian Goods and Services Tax.