This German Trade instrument is in impeccable condition, a perfect instrument for the advanced beginner. It has a full, clear sound and is comfortable to play. The violin features an interesting grain pattern spruce back and an attractive amber varnish.
Full Atelier Puglisi set-up, including:
- fingerboard plane and re-shape
- high quality strings
- new custom fitted Aubert bridge
- new Wittner tailpiece
- soundpost adjustment
Legendary Atelier Puglisi service, including:
- 100% guarantee on all workmanship
- adjustments to tone and set-up at no extra cost
- free fitting with any string or pick-up purchase
- your choice of either Thomastik or Pirastro strings for no extra charge.
- $20.00 discount on any Bam fiberglass case (subject to availability).
- 20% discount on any Kun or Wolf shoulder rest.
For purchasing details or further information, please contact us via the contact form on our website.
All prices are correct at time of uploading. Price variances may occur.
Price is inclusive of 10% Australian Goods and Services Tax.